Sunday, November 23, 2008

blogging wasn't on my list of things to do today...

I wasn't supposed to set up a blog today.  I have a stack of grading, I need to run, I need to clean, I have to go to Trader Joes (oh, I love that place) and I want to relax.  And I need to do all of that before I go to my dad's.  When am I supposed to do all of this in just a few hours???  

Ugh.  

Happy note (I need to force it out before I get too negative):  Umm...  I get to go to Ohio on Tuesday?  Oh, and I am going to develop three of about a million rolls of film today.  I love developing pictures, so much excitement in what the pictures are and how they will turn out!

2 comments:

Kari said...

that was definatley my favorite thing before digital. NO excitment in digital. I loved film for that reason. But then again, digital is pretty darn fabulous too don't ya think?

I miss Trader Joes.
so glad you started your blog. FOR my sake. I need to know how you are ALL THE TIME. love you girl

Unknown said...

Tracy, my bestest buddy in all the world! How are you? I am so excited to be able to read your blog! i love the background and everything! gorgeous!