Monday, November 24, 2008

oh ohio...

ohio haiku:

tracy's version:
ohio is cool
white snow, fall leaves, big gray skies
will i stay warm? no.

bill's version:
ohio, my home.
leaves change color and it snows
go bucks, tribe, and the browns!

Super duper ohio time.  We leave in a few hours and it will take us a few hours to pack.  Can't we just throw clothes in a suitcase and not sort it out?  Wouldn't that be nice?  Throwing stuff in a bag and everything is what you need????Add Image

Ugh, I hate packing.  But I look forward to seeing bill's family.  I LOVE HIS FAMILY!  :)  His sisters are like bill, but they are girls - even better!

Here's a picture from when we were in ohio-land last time:



3 comments:

Kari said...

why do you like his family so much. tell me more about them. that is sooooo good you like his family. makes life better. I'm jealous. I want to go away for the holidays. If I'm lucky I get to go to a movie, and that's my "away"

have fun. take lots of pix. I want to see them. You guys look cute in that picture.

Kari said...

so. did you have fun?

Caskie said...

to answer ms. kari's question: tracy loves bill's family because they are attractive, awesome and smell good.

i'm glad you are telling the general public how f'in sweet we are.