Sunday, December 7, 2008

My day today...

Can I post all the cool things I learned today?  Why am I asking?  Here are all of the "ah-has" and just cool stuff I stumbled upon today as I was finishing my last assignments for my masters program (that sound like I am finishing the program, which I am not even close to!  I am just finishing 2 of the 1,000 classes I have to take... it's going to take awhile!).

Websites:

Mahalo.com
  • This site rocks!  It condenses all the information you would search for into a page of tons of information!  I just looked up "Sacramento" and the page I got back had fast facts, history, suggestions on where else to look and so on.  Rad!
Wordle.net
  • I don't want to say much because it is just awesome on it's own.  It's fun, you'll like it!
Words of wisdom:

I love these quotes that I found...

  • Man:  The glory, the jest, and riddle of the world. 
  • To err is human; to forgive divine. 
Both are by Alexander Pope (1688-1744)


1 comment:

Kari said...

bla bla bla... WHAT??? if I were with you, I'd tell you to stop.