Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day 23/22...

Ok, so I guess I need to add these two together.  Posting on Fridays & Saturdays will be hard since those are the days Bill and I party!  Just kidding.  Those are the days we tend to go out, though.  You know, date nights and such.  Gotta keep the relationship alive! ;P  So, here I go:

Friday, Day 23:

Ordered our B+T book.  B+T book?  Yes, I did a story book on our lives.  It is all inspired by this picture:


Super cute!  These are all the movie ticket stubs that this couple saved!  And they scanned them and put them in a photo book.  Well, guess what?  I SAVED most of our movie tickets, and other memorabilia throughout our relationship.  Why not do it too, then?  So, I did.  The book is more than the movie tickets, though - it is a collection of pictures, cards, and short descriptions of what it took to get us to this point.  I love it, and I hope our guests love it too.  I also added pictures of most of the guests who will be at the wedding, because they helped us get to this point.  I can't wait to get it, I look forward to it.  

And, just for an FYI, I did a lot of research for the type of photo book to use.  This website gave a lot of detailed information that I loved and helped me pick.  So what was it?  MyPublisher.  It was a program that I downloaded and opened up to work on every now-and-then.  It was pretty easy and turned out nice.  Yes, it wasn't perfect, but I am happy with it overall.  I just can't wait to find the final product!  I'll let you know how it goes.

Worked out, Tracy Anderson style.  Did my arms, did some cardio. Oh yea.

Cake Plates are DONE!  Yeah.  I bought epoxy glue to make sure they stick, and they are stuck.  They also look really awesome.

Saturday, Day 22:

Guest book pages are designed!  I thought that this would take WAY longer, but it didn't.  It was fun and I am VERY happy with how it turned out.  Wait, are you thinking what Bill was thinking?  "I thought we have a Guest Book with the B+T book?"  Well, no.  That is a book that tells our story to our guests.  The Guest Book is what our guests will fill out so we remember their presence at the wedding FOREVER.  What our guests will do it complete a page in a fun and creative way.  I will not show you the pages I created, but I will show the inspiration of them!  Here you go:




 

No comments: