Wednesday, June 1, 2011

it starts today...

Today is the day that I begin my daily journal of the last few days of our wedding. Why not? Why not create a daily blog to list the crazies, the busy-s, the fuss? A place to see the progress? A place for me to vent so I do not have to vent or get really excited to just Bill? Why not? So, let's go...

Here are the details so far:
  • Where: Mendocino, CA
  • When: June 25, 2011
  • How: I get my dress on, walk down the aisle, say "I do" and then party
  • Why: Cause I love that guy with all my heart and it's time to take this relationship to the next level (it's about time!)
  • What: A wedding, big dummy
  • Who: Me, Bill and quite a few close friends
So, as you can tell, I only have 25 DAYS until the big day. Surprisingly, I am not freaking out. However, I am getting busier with all the things I have to do. Thus, I will write as the tasks unfold and as I prepare... for the big day! We have a long list, I have a full agenda, I am not going to rest until the details are settled. Oh, and should I mention that the rest of the items are just details? The big stuff is taken care of:

venue, check;



invites, check;



Bill's suit, check;

(That's not it, but you get the idea)

my dress, check;

(also not my dress, could you guess that?)

vendors (cake, food, DJ, flowers, hair, photographer), check;

So, yes. A lot of stuff is figured out! And now on to the smaller things. Watch me figure things out, put things together, gets things sorted out (sorta).

And thus, I begin...


25 days until the day! YAY!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yah!!! Can't wait!! Maybe it will feel like I am there with you! I am so excited to see you and be there with you on that special day!!

Kari said...

LOVE IT!!!! You are nuts. But I like nuts!